Thursday 17 July 2014

Happy Birthday Will Ferrell!


Just wanted to write a short and sweet message to one of my idols.

HAPPY 47TH BIRTHDAY, BUTTERFLY PRINCESS WILL FERRELL!


Thank you for noticing me when I met you. Staring at me for a solid minute whilst that journalist was talking to you about... movie stuff. Must be boring at premieres unless you meet some cool Australian teenager who's drawn a seriously random artwork of you. Thank you for the chat about your imaginary tattoo on your ass, my talent as an artist and signing my sisters poster.



Thank you for being inspiring, hilarious, entertaining and humble. Please continue to make amazing films I can watch. I will always love and support your films and hope to meet you again (hopefully next time in Hollywood or even on screen together, yeah?)


You stay classy Mr. Willy Ferrell!

Peace and Love,
Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment